CIM ME2000 DM
2D Matrix Barcode Durable Embosssed Metal Plates
The ME2000 DM is an advanced solution for durable or long life industrial marking applications that require automatic data collection and management.
We are here to help!
Our experienced team of Identity Experts will work with you to review all of your options and provide advice on the best solution to meet your needs and budget.Get Quote!
Or call 1-800-486-1312
The ME2000 DM is capable of producing 2 Dimensional Data Matrix™ codes with readable characters at a speed of up to 115 tags per hour. The ME2000 DM can produce Data Matrix™ codes that can hold up to 64 characters in a variety of matrix sizes that will suit any metal tag application. The new Data Matrix technology offers a more efficient bar coding format for long lasting metal plates. You will be able to convert alpha numeric data into embossed 2D matrix for ease of data retrieval and management.
- Component Identification – quickly tag & catalog components
- WIP – trace work in real time at any step in the production process
- Asset Tracking – locate tools / equipment
- Inventory control – track components, parts, etc.
- Post-Sale Service – post production track and trace for provision of services.
- Automotive manufacturers
- steel mills
- aerospace facilities
- component manufacturers
- equipment rental companies
- Ideal for harsh post marking treatment of tags like sanblasting, painting etc.
- PVC or Mylar tags need to be regularly replaced causing lost time, identification error and high consumables costs.
- Tags are required to have a long working life and will be subjected to enviromental degradation
- Application where marking the component or items directly:
- affect its mechanical integrity
- is too difficult to achieve
- is too costly (laser dot peen)
- too time consuming affecting production efficiency