The FARGO® DTC1000Me Monochrome ID Card printer and encoder delivers the ultimate simplicity in card printing personalization and is a cost-effective card issuance solution for casinos, financial services firms, small businesses and retailers. The DTC1000Me creates crisp black and-white images, barcodes and other alpha-numeric data for use with temporary employee IDs, visitor badges, payment or retail membership loyalty cards.
Featuring Swift ID® badging software, the DTC1000Me helps you design custom ID badges without having to install any additional applications. Add the optional Wi-Fi® accessory to the DTC1000Me to print customer or employee ID cards whenever and wherever you need them.
Backed by a global, three-year warranty each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
We are here to help!
Our experienced team of Identity Experts will work with you to review all of your options and provide advice on the best solution to meet your needs and budget.Get Quote!
Or call 1-800-486-1312
- Side Printing: Single
- Print Method: Resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Colors: Monochrome – black, green, blue, red, white, silver metallic or gold metallic
- Print Speed: 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*)
- Included Software: and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders))
- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (with Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin)
- Resin-erase and rewrite capability for visitor badges and temporary IDs
- Magnetic stripe encoder
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server