Fargo HDP5000 Color Ribbon
$209.00 – $370.00
Fargo color ribbons consist of varying combinations of yellow (Y), magenta (M) cyan (C), black (K), inhibitor (I), fluorescing (F) and Heat Seal (H) panels. The YMC panels offer a full spectrum of colors by combining the colors using varying degrees of heat. The K panel is a black resin panel, typically used for printing text and barcodes.
The I is used to allocate areas of the card where dye is to be inhibited, such as signature panels, mag-stripes or foil applications. The F panel allows you to produce grayscale text or images that are invisible until exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light. These hidden images or text can be used as a highly effective anti-counterfeit security feature that’s difficult to forge, and is ideal for use in creating government or corporate ID badges. The H panel is specially designed to help HDP film adhere to cards with uneven surfaces, such as smart cards. Half-panel ribbons are an economical option when you only need to print full-color on part of the card.
Fargo HDP5000 color ribbons are designed to be used with the Fargo HDP5000 ID card printer, and must be used in conjunction with clear HDP5000 retransfer film.
Higgins is an authorized Fargo dealer. The item you are viewing is a genuine Fargo item and not a generic or imitation ribbons. Fargo card printers require specialized Fargo ribbon to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and printer durability, use only genuine Fargo ribbons.
- YMC full-color ribbon – 750 images per roll
- YMCK full-color ribbon including a K panel – 500 images per roll
- YMCKK full-color ribbon including two K panels – 500 images per roll
- YMCKH full-color ribbon including K and Heat Seal panel – 500 images per roll
- YMCIKH full-color ribbon including a K, Inhibitor and Heat Seal panel – 450 images per roll
- YMCKI full-color ribbon including a K and Inhibitor panel – 500 images per roll
- YMCKIKI full-color ribbon including two K and two Inhibitor panels – 400 images per roll
- YMCFK full-color ribbon including fluorescing and black (K) panel – 500 images per roll
- YMCK half panel full-color including a K panel – 1000 images per roll
- YMCKK half panel full-color including two K panels – 750 images per roll