Higgins E2 M8x
Rugged and Fast Industrial Thermal Printer
The E2 M8x Series is perfectly suited for mission critical applications. Built with heavy duty die-cast aluminum and a performance processor resulting in tremendous print speeds. It also features a 4.3″ color LCD and touch panel operation.
We are here to help!
Our experienced team of Identity Experts will work with you to review all of your options and provide advice on the best solution to meet your needs and budget.Get Quote!
Or call 1-800-486-1312
- Pal Plus, Zebra, Eltron and Datamax emulations
- Print speeds up to 14 ips
- 203, 300 and 600 dpi printhead resolutions
- Real time clock
- Media window for easy monitoring
- LAN, USB, serial, parallel, and GPIO interfaces
- Two USB host keyboard ports – front and back
- Easy to read LCD display for downtime and stand-alone applications
- 128 MB Flash memory
- 600 meter ribbon capacity
PAL language for Higgins E2 printers is a powerful printing and programming language. E2 printers work like any other printer when using a PAL Windows driver or other software written to take advantage of PAL. But what if the PC or Host application speaks another language? Many host applications have been written to support a specific type of printer and can’t be easily changed to support other printer type without costly upgrades or programming changes.
Using PAL, a program is written which “translates” the current language into the new desired label format. This program is then stored in the printer where it continuously does its job.