Zebra ZXP7 Monochrome Ribbon
$40.00 – $345.00
Zebra color ribbons consist of yellow (Y), magenta (M) and cyan (C) panels for printing a full spectrum of colors by combining the colors using varying degrees of heat. The K panel is a black resin panel, typically used for printing text and barcodes and the O panel is a thin, clear protective overlay.
Higgins is an authorized Zebra dealer. The item you are viewing is a genuine Zebra item and not a generic or imitation ribbons. Zebra card printers require specialized Zebra ribbon to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and printer durability, use only genuine Zebra ribbons.
- Black KrO – black resin (Kr) panel and a thin protective overlay (O) panel – 2,000 images per roll
- Black KdO – black dye-sublimation (Kd) panel and a thin protective overlay (O) panel – 2,000 images per roll
- Black – 2,500 images per roll
- Black High Capacity – 5,000 images per roll
- White – 2,500 images per roll
- White High Capacity– 4,000 images per roll
- Red – 5,000 images per roll
- Blue – 5,000 images per roll
- Metallic Gold – 5,000 images per roll
- Metallic Silver – 5,000 images per roll