Zebra ZXP8 Color Ribbon
$264.00 – $324.00
Zebra color ribbons consist of yellow (Y), magenta (M) and cyan (C) panels for printing a full spectrum of colors by combining the colors using varying degrees of heat. The K panel is a black resin panel, typically used for printing text and barcodes and the I panel is used to allocate areas of the card where dye is to be inhibited, such as signature panels, mag-stripes or foil applications.
The ZXP8 color ribbon is design for use with the Zebra ZXP8 ID card printer, and must be used in conjunction with clear ZXP8 retransfer film.
Higgins is an authorized Zebra dealer. The item you are viewing is a genuine Zebra item and not a generic or imitation ribbons. Zebra card printers require specialized Zebra ribbon to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and printer durability, use only genuine Zebra ribbons.
- YMC full-color ribbon with NO black panel – 800 images per roll
- YMCK full-color ribbon including a Black (K) panel – 625 images per roll
- YMCKK full-color ribbon including a second K panel – 500 images per roll (ideal for full color printing on one-side and black on the other)
- YMCUvK full-color ribbon including an UV panel – 500 images per roll (fluorescing panel allows the print of grayscale text or images that are only visible with ultraviolet light)
- YMCKI full-color ribbon including a K and I (inhibitor) panel – 500 images per roll
- YMCKKI full-color ribbon including two K panels and an I panel – 415 images per roll – (where inhibitor is necessary, ideal for full color printing on one-side and black on the other)